Whether you are at home, in the office, or even traveling, you can use Private Passport, Northern Trust's secure, online service, to access your Northern Trust banking, investment management, mutual funds, trust, and brokerage accounts 24 hours 7 days a week.
Private Passport allows you to:
Access Account Information
- See an at-a-glance financial summary, showing up-to-date balances and market values for all of your Northern Trust accounts
- Use Passportfolio, to add and view the balances and activity for your accounts held at other institutions
- View detailed portfolio information, including holdings by asset class or by economic sector, realized gains and losses, and much more
- Make servicing requests online, from address changes to reordering checks
- Conveniently transfer money between your Northern Trust accounts
- Wire money (or send via ACH) between your Northern Trust banking deposit accounts and accounts held at other institutions1
- Pay and receive your bills online and make e-mail payments to anyone with a U.S. bank account
- Make Northern Trust loan payments and take loan advances
- Initiate Northern Funds purchases, redemptions, and exchanges. (IRAs are not eligible for purchases and redemptions online)
- Use Private Advisor to access financial planning articles, charitable giving information, equity and economic research
- Access select accounts directly through Quicken®, Quickbooks, and Microsoft® Money
Investment Products and Services are:
1Transfer capabilities are only available among U.S. financial institutions in U.S. dollar denominations.
Shares of the Northern Funds are intended solely for persons to whom U.S. registered funds may be sold. Shares of Northern Funds are distributed by Northern Funds Distributors, L.L.C., not affiliated with Northern Trust.
The Northern Trust Company Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender